ePrint Setup for HP Envy 4520 Printer
To print a saved document in your mobile device with an HP eprint app, you will have to follow the below set of steps. We have made the steps more simple and easy for you to follow and understand. Make your printing process now much simpler with the eprint HP printer service from anywhere. With HP ePrint app you can also your documents and files on the go without any delay.
Steps to configure ePrint
- Firstly you will have to open the HP ePrint app. To open the HP ePrint app, you have to download and install the ePrint app on your printer device first.
- Then you will have to open the files or the recent files menu that is present on the ePrint app of your printer device so that you can select the documents or photos that you will have to take print outs of.
- Then you will have to move to the desired file folder and then you should open the saved document that you have to print via ePrint app of your HP Envy 4520 printer device.
- You will now be prompted with the print preview screen on your computer device.
- Then you will have to make changes with the print settings as per your needs with the edit tools that is present on the HP ePrint app.
- Then you will have to click the done button so that your files to be printed and the changes that you have made with the print settings will be saved on the printer device.
- Now you will have to click the print button so that your selected saved document will be printed.
- Using this method you can print multiple documents with greater accuracy.
- For better performance try out with a test print document first and then move on with your main print outs.