HP Envy 4520 Scanner not Working
In case your HP Envy 4520 printer device’s scanner is not working, then you will have to follow the below set of steps. We have made these steps simple and easy for you to understand and follow.
Steps to fix if HP Envy 4520 won t Scan
- Firstly you will have to turn off your HP Envy 4520 printer device.
- Then check whether the power cable of the HP printer device is connected directly to the wall outlet and not with the surge protector or power strip.
- Then you will have to close all the running or active programs, so that you can shut down your computer device.
- Now on waiting for a while you will have to turn on your HP printer device.
- Once the printer device is turned on, you will have to switch on your computer device.
- Then you will have to search for your HP Envy 4520 printer device’s name on the windows and then you will have to select the HP Envy 4520 printer device’s name from the list.
- Now you will have to try to scan your desired files.