HP Envy 4520 Printer is Offline
In case your HP Envy 4520 Printer is Offline, then you will have to do the following steps to fix the issue.
We have made these steps simple and easy for you to understand
- Firstly you will have to turn off and turn on your HP printer device after a while and check whether your HP printer device is in the ready or active state.
- Now you will have to choose the windows option.
- From the windows menu that has been displayed you will have to choose the Devices and Printers option from the list displayed.
- Then you will have to choose the icon for your printer device that you have chosen.
- If a color or grey icon displays with a green check mark, then you will have to proceed with the below steps.
- Now you will have to right click on the icon for your printer device and then check what your printer device is printing currently.
- Then you will have to choose the printer option.
- If your find a check mark next to the Pause Printing and Use Printer Offline option, then you will have to remove the check mark and then to take your print outs.