Print job is stuck in queue or the printer is offline:
In case the print job is struck in the print queue of your HP printer device, you will have to follow the below set of simple steps. We have made these steps simple and easy for you to understand and follow.
- Firstly you will have to turn off your printer device by pressing the power button and then you will have to remove all the power cords from the wall outlet and from the HP Envy 4520 printer device
- Then you will have to save your current work, because sometimes you may lose your current printing files while doing this process.
- Then you will have to click the services option from the windows menu.
- In the services option, you will have to choose the printer spooler option.
- Then you will have to right click on the printer spooler option and then you will have to click the stop button.
- Then you will have to delete all the files that are present inside the printer folder in case you do not have enough memory to store your new files.
- Then you will have to turn off your computer.
- Then turn on the printer and the computer.
- Then wait till the window is opened and then begin with printing your files.