HP ENVY 4520 printer driver unavailable
In case you are ending up with the printer driver unavailable issue, then you will have to follow with the below steps to fix the issue.
- Firstly you will have to open the driver easy software so that you can fix the issue.
- On the driver easy welcome easy you will have to select the scan now option so that it checks for any other driver software installed in the device.
- Then you will have to choose the update all option so that all the drivers installed in your device will update at the time.
- Firstly you will have to turn off the wireless router.
- Then you will have to switch off the HP printer device.
- Then move to the computer and switch it off too.
- Now wait for a while, and then turn on the wireless router.
- Once the wireless router is turned on, you should turn on your printer device.
- Once the printer device is turned on, you will have to turn on the computer.
- Then you will have to check whether your HP printer device is connected to an active network.
- Then check whether that you have installed the printer driver software.
- By following the above steps you can resolve the issue.
Setup video if HP Envy 4520 Printer is unavailable