Setup AirPrint for HP Envy 4520 Printer
To print your documents and files using the air print feature of the HP Envy 4520 printer device, you will have to follow with the below set of steps.
Steps to Configure HP Envy 4520 Airprint
- Firstly you have to check whether your printer device and the Apple device is suitable to match the requirements of the air print services so that you could print your documents with air print services.
- Then you will have to connect your printer device with the wireless network or a Wi-Fi direct connection so that you could start off with the air print process.
- If so you are not connected with a network, then make sure you connect with a network so that you can enjoy this air print service of HP printer models.
- Once you have checked with all the above conditions then you can start off with the printing process from your Apple device.
- Firstly you have to check whether your printer device is switched on. In case if your printer device is in sleep mode then you have to turn on your printer device so that it wakes up.
- Then you will have to open the documents that you have to print.
- And then you will have to choose the action icon so that you are provided with more menus, where you have to choose the print option.
- Now you will have to choose the select printer option, where you will have to choose your printer device from the list of the installed printers that is listed in the window.
- On choosing your printer model, you will have to choose the option menu so that you could change the print settings of your desire.
- Then you will have to select the number of copies you are willing to print and then you have to choose print so that your files are printed.